Personal Assistant - #482654
Manpower are recruiting a Personal Assistant (hybrid role)
As a PA your role will be to provide a high level, professional and confidential personal assistant to the Executive Director and Deputy Director. You will be required to cover all aspects of secretarial administrative and organisational support.
You will need to be a self-starter, be able to build relationships with the Directors quickly and understand how the Directorate works. You will have the ability to prioritise and be highly organised. This position requires real attention to detail, intelligence and personal resilience.
- RSA level III, NVQ level 3 or equivalent level of experience together with a high level of numeracy, written and spoken English
- Experience as a PA or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with confidential and sensitive data and appropriate maintenance and storage of records.
- Minute taking and recording
- Experience of working autonomously
- Planning and organisational skills
- Advanced keyboard skills with the proven ability to produce reports, spreadsheets and correspondence.
- Working knowledge of MS office suite.
- Awareness of policies and procedures relating to dealing with confidential data both personal and organisational
- Working knowledge of filing/data systems including records management
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Respect confidentiality and willingness to learn and develop new skills
Contract - Temporary, initially for 2 months with the possibility of it being extended.
Hours - Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Location - This is a hybrid position, you will be required to attend the Cardiff Office as and when required
Pay - £10.29 - £11.53 per hour
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? If the answer is yes then please don't hesitate to apply today!