Software Developer - #482727
We are searching for an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer for an extremely exciting and secure business who develop marketing leading cloud-based software products and solutions for a very specialist client base.
The vacancy is offered on a fully home/remote basis.
You will work openly and collaboratively with a diverse range of technical experts within the team and throughout the business.
You will be responsible for the following activities on a daily basis;
- You will follow Agile methodologies for the design, development and acceptance of software solutions.
- You will be working collaboratively with the Product Owner to understand the customer requirements and gain an understanding of the solution and its scoping.
- You will be performing assessments, challenge assumptions and identify most appropriate acceptance criteria that mitigate potential development risk.
- You will be involved in requirement's analysis, scoping, specification definition, data analysis and project management, as required, to meet the needs of the solutions.
- You will create production code and perform code reviews with the team, and you will be equally comfortable working alone or in pairs.
- You will comprehend and use established design patterns and best practices, taking responsibility and accountability for high quality and maximal efficiency of deliverables.
- You will be eager to learn and research solutions and share findings with others, playing an active, positive collaborative role with colleagues and customers alike.
- Mentor Junior Developers/Developers.
To be considered for these outstanding permanent opportunities you must have in-depth development experience in a mixture of the following, languages, tools and methodologies;
- React and/or ReactJS
- Angular and/or AngularJS
- Manual and Automation Testing
- Unit Testing
- Analysis and Design
- Agile & Scrum Methodologies
- Azure and/or AWS experience (or similar)
- You will be a good communicator, both verbal and written, interacting with both external and internal customers.
Our client is offering a very competitive salary and an excellent benefits package to successful candidates, including, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Health Cash-back Scheme, Permanent Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Bonus, Good Pension, Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Scheme, Insurances, Professional Development & Training, and more!
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.