Category & Contracts Manager - #482729
Brook Street is working with one of the most innovative public sector employers within their digital & transformation team, supporting their search for a Senior Category and Contracts Manager.
This is a permanent opportunity offering hybrid working. Currently, there is an expectation for the candidate to work from their most local office 1 day per week and the remainder will be working from home. This role carries the management responsibility of two people within the procurement department so would suit somebody with significant experience looking for their next step.
The post holder will be responsible for leading, developing, reviewing and establishing appropriate
- Agreements to enhance, clarify and develop service delivery
- Agreements for services provided
- Build & develop relationships with 3rd parties (commercial and non-commercial) to ensure services are developed and meet the organisations and partnership organisations requirements, driving value and ensuring that they attain the policy drivers of the Welsh Government.
- Acting as a key interface with stakeholder organisations and representing the complex needs of those organisations in this process.
- Provide ad-hoc support across the Procurement and Contract Management functions
- Leading and managing contract review meetings with internal and external stakeholders
This is a permanent opportunity with significant benefits
- 27 days annual leave and public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Automatic membership the public sector pension scheme
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme & confidential counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme