Legal PA - Litigation - #482770
TSR Legal Recruitment
Legal PA - Litigation - Cardiff
- Immediate Start
- Head of Department Support
- Initial 6 mftc
Due to an increase in workload, this international law firm is currently seeking to appoint a Legal PA to assist the Head of Litigation and wider team of solicitors.
The successful candidate will have a strong background as Legal PA / Assistant and be capable of working at a senior level within a law firm.
This is a hybrid role and will involve legal assistant duties as well as providing PA support to the Partner.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 12 months’ experience within law as a PA or Legal Assistant
- Hands on experience within a litigation team
- Competent to assist with a variety of work
- Shows initiative
- Will have excellent organisational skills, along with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- You will have good technical and communication skills (both verbally and in writing)
- You must be a driven, energetic, enthusiastic individual and be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic
- Strong digital dictation experience
As well as a competitive salary, the firm offer some brilliant benefits and excellent working culture.
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Rachel Phillips for a confidential discussion or apply directly below.