SSW- Home-Working Flexibility - Wales - #486403
NonStop Consulting Ltd
Supervising Social Worker-Home-Working Flexibility - Wales
Non-Stop Care is working with a well established independent fostering agency in the South Wales area. They are looking for a supervising social worker who wants to grow and is ready to commitment to delivering high quality services for children and young people.
The Supervising Social Worker will be working mainly from home, offering you more flexibility with your schedule, allowing you to have more free time with your family and friends. You will only be required to go to their office once a week for the team meetings and supervision.
In this role you will be supporting, supervising and assessing foster carers to ensure that the best possible service can be provided for the families and children, You will have a manageable caseload (about 10 max). This means you will have more time to focus on each case and provide a high level of care.
- Salary of up to £38,000
- Plus £1,200 car allowance
- Full-Time Permanent or Contract
- Low Case load- 10 per Supervising Social Worker
- Friendly working environment with a small team
- Great flexibility, with home working
- Career development- promote from within to senior roles
- Bonuses for service and special recognition for outstanding practice
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Increased Holidays with service
Please apply if:
- You have experience in fostering or in or child social care
- You have a Social Work Degree
- Access to a car and a valid driving licence
- Registered social worker in Wales or open to being registered (fee covered)
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, to .
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other Social Care roles, please feel free to reach out to me via my email.
We are Non-Stop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.