Digital Content Executive - #562341
Compare My Move
Permanent, 37.5 hours pw
£20,000 - £25,000 DoE
Who we are and what we do
Compare My Move is a comparison service founded in 2012 for UK movers to compare and connect with moving industry professionals they can trust.
Having come from a removals background, we started comparing removal companies for home movers and quickly added surveying and conveyancing as additional services. With more services on the way our mission is to become the home of moving home. We’re building the best network of verified partners from local trusted professionals, whilst saving home movers time and money on moving services and becoming a recognisable brand within our industry and beyond.
To help us meet our mission goals we are always on the hunt for the best people in their fields to help champion our business.
At Compare My Move we encourage everyone to take ownership of their own role, enabling you to develop original strategies and ideas. We offer a collaborative work environment where everyone is challenged while having a flexible approach to managing workloads.
We are proud of the success we’ve had to date and are now looking to take the business to the next level. There’s never been a better time to jump on board to help us get there and share in the rewards.
About the role
Do you have a passion for content writing? Are you looking to grow your digital skills and knowledge in a strong marketing team? If so, Compare My Move, an online comparison service for moving home, are looking for a new Digital Content Executive.
This is a unique opportunity to join a creative, passionate, highly successful SEO team. Your content and new ideas will help grow the business and have a real impact into its future.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Head of SEO and wider team taking responsibility for new content ideas and their creation.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
Create amazing content that gets leads
- Write website content that adheres to SEO best practices
- Produce content that matches user search intent
- Understand the target customer and the competitive landscape
- You’ll quickly become a removals, conveyancing, surveying, and storage expert
- You will write copy across a range of channels
- Create new guides focused on lead generation
Take things to the next level
- Research and develop new content ideas
- Review existing website content, rewriting or editing as appropriate
- Stay up to date with developments online and in the industry
Monitor and report your success
- Analyse and report on content performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush
The ideal candidate
- Expert in written English, with a hawk-eye for spotting errors
- Experience writing commercially driven content for web use
- A good understanding of onsite SEO best practices & keyword research
- You’re familiar with Google docs and happy uploading to a CMS
- You plan your diary so that tasks are completed on or even before schedule
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- While not required, experience of lead generation would be great to bring to the table, even better if in similar services but don’t worry if you don’t have this