Teaching Assistant - #562342
Tradewind Recruitment Cardiff are looking for an empathetic person to work as a Teaching Assistant to work in a school in Cardiff. This role will give you the opportunity to enhance your knowledge within the classroom, allowing you to work 1-1 with students as well as the whole class. To support you, we offer a wide range of CPD courses to enhance your skills and become the best teaching assistant you could be!
In this role, you are required to:
- work 1-1 with children, ensuring they reach maximum potential
- creating learning resources
- checking pupils' work and providing feedback
- supporting pupils with learning difficulties or disabilities
- prepare the classroom before lessons
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have the following:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, EWC, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history wherever possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Attend our TA School (if applicable)
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Teaching Assistant in Cardiff, South Wales. Or for more information about the role, contact Linzi Davies on 02920329598 / [email protected]