Fundraising Officer - #562344
*Fund raising officer - Women's refuge organisation*
*Permanent full time*
*Mostly Monday - Friday - due to the nature of the role you may be asked on occasion to work evening and weekends*
We are working alongside a fantastic women's refuge organisation who are recruiting for a fund raising officer.
The company is a women`s equality organisation which exists to eradicate violence against women and girls and to support survivors. They recognise that ending violence and abuse takes a whole society approach to social change, and it needs you to help them achieve this!
This is a full-time role working Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm however due to the nature of the role you will be expected to work flexibly on evening and weekends on occasion.
- You will have experience of securing income through fund raising
- You'll have experience of using CRM database
- Experience of developing engaging and communications and information resources
- Experience of networking and relationship management
- Experience of working to targets
- Experience of developing delivery plans, preferably for fund raising and events
- Knowledge of fund raising regulation and data protection
- Understanding of ethical fund raising processes
- Experience of working in a charity
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive fund raising planning toolkit for internal and external purposes
- Work proactively with the business development director and others to review, develop, and deliver a portfolio of fund raising activities, events and campaigns.
- Work with business development director to identify opportunities for trust fund raising, developing robust and compelling propositions in line with strategic objectives.
- Work closely with colleagues across the organisation to prepare and craft high quality, targeted applications for restricted and unrestricted income across our portfolio.
- Support the business development director and CEO in building and maintaining long-term relationships with new and existing funding/grant making officers/managers
- Develop positive relationships with a wide range of supporters ensuring excellent supporter care and stewardship activities to help them achieve their fund raising goals and encourage ongoing support of the charity
- Take the lead on recruitment and engagement activities for events and campaigns
- Undertake fund raising administration tasks
- Work closely with service leads to ensure they are capturing the necessary outcome and impact data for reporting requirements
- Assist and provide input into the regular review of progress against agreed targets
- Contribute data and information for internal and external reports
- Utilise reporting systems in place and coordinate information
- Support the development and delivery of fund raising communications e.g., newsletters, social media
- Look for new, untapped audiences and marketing opportunities
- Generous Annual Leave Package Totalling 33 Days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Program - supports your health and well being at home and work
- Flexi Working
- Paid Company Sick Pay & Emergency Dependent Leave
- Living Wage Employer
- Bike to work scheme, among other benefits.
Apply today or call Stacey for an informal chat about the role 07483 928 055