Data Warehouse Analyst - #600108
Yolk Recruitment Ltd
Senior Data Warehouse Analyst - Hybrid - up to £40,500
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team are currently supporting a leading healthcare organization in their search for a Senior Data Warehouse Analyst to join their team.
As a Senior Data Warehouse Analyst, you will play an integral role in the development and maintenance of the organization's data warehouse and IBM Cognos Business Intelligence tools. This is a critical role that will have a direct impact on the organization's ability to provide a stable and accurate platform from which the Information department can service the health boards analytic and reporting needs.
What the Senior Data Warehouse Analyst will be doing
As a Senior Data Warehouse Analyst, you play an active role in liaising and working with external suppliers and ensuring that all ETL processes are rigorously tested.
- Managing the extraction, transformation, and loading of data into the data warehouse from various clinical systems
- Maintaining and developing underlying warehouse structures to support the overall information strategy
- Supporting reporting requirements by working closely with information department colleagues
- Monitoring and identifying data quality issues and escalating to the relevant parties
- Facilitating the smooth running of the Trust's activity data extracts and submissions
What the successful Senior Data Warehouse Analyst will bring to the team
You will have a passion for data warehousing and a desire to work with a dedicated team to improve the healthcare system.
- Proven experience with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes
- Strong knowledge of Oracle and SQL
- Experience with IBM Cognos Business Intelligence tools
Here's What You'll Get in Return
- Salary of up to £40,500
- Pension scheme of 9%
- Annual leave of up to 27 days plus bank holidays on starting
- Learning development opportunities
- Flexible/Hybrid working
Think this one's for you
If you think this Senior Data Warehouse Analyst opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.