Executive Assistant - #600286
- Executive Assistant - Law Firm - Cardiff
- Hybrid / Remote working - Cardiff
About Our Client
Why work for this Cardiff based law firm?
- The company has experienced significant growth in recent years, expanding from 128 to 207 staff in just 3 years.
- They are a people-led organisation that prioritises the development of their staff from within.
- Their success stories include numerous promotions for employees who have demonstrated their dedication and hard work.
- The firm encourages and promotes a work-life balance and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- The company provides opportunities for growth and development and encourages employee initiative and creativity.
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director and Senior Partner, including scheduling meetings, managing email and calendar, and coordinating travel arrangements
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Manage and prioritise incoming requests and communications
- Assist with special projects and events as needed
- Communicate and engage with external stakeholders on behalf of the Managing Director and Senior Partner
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of strategic initiatives and plans
- Maintain relationships with key external partners and stakeholders
- Interpret data and assist in report writing
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a PA or Executive Assistant or similar role
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse group of people
What's on Offer
- Starting salary of £28,000 to £35,000
- On-site chef with subsidised meals
- Hybrid working
- Health and wellbeing: virtual yoga, wellbeing events, and 'Time to Move' scheme, offering colleagues time to simply get away from their desks
- Benefits: pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, recruitment referral scheme
If you are a highly motivated and organised individual with a strategic mindset and data analysis skills, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity and be a part of our growing team.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter.